June 19, 2008

Immortal

Some people think that Immortal are silly for some reason. Still, I think I have a subtle respect for any band that can make a career out of writing musical weather reports for the Arctic whilst looking like a KISS tribute band. Now, since I never bother to listen to my Immortal CDs, I thought I'd do you guys a favour and seeing as how I have their discography, upload this shit for you. Keep checking back to this post, as it might take me a while to have them all put up for you. Anyway, enjoy!

Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism (1992)


Pure Holocaust (1993)

Battles in the North (1995)


Blizzard Beasts (1997)

At the Heart of Winter (1999)

Damned in Black (2000)

Sons of Northern Darkness (2002)

Blizzard Beasts is a Mediafire link, but Mediafire sound, so don't worry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Small detail... you forgot to include the password in the post.