June 20, 2008

Anthrax


Back in the day, loli was a rather big Anthrax fan, and went to see them in Belfast. It was a pretty great gig, with the exception that some idiot headbutted me in the face during the crappy support band's set. I think that gives me a fair excuse to hate all metalcore bands, don't you think?
Well, now loli is passing on his Anthrax to you, who will appreciate it more. In this .rar you'll find Music of Mass Destruction, the live CD from the tour that I saw them on. The banter was exactly the same whereever they went, I guess, but it's an awesome set, with their best vocalist, John Bush, a brilliant showman. The other CD Among the Living has some of their best songs, though with their older vocalist. If you want to hear Bush storm through those tracks, I'm pretty sure all of The Greater of Two Evils is up in full on youTube, so check that shit out, yo!

Music of Mass Destruction/Among the Living

No comments: