August 2, 2007

Loli Island Discs 1

Well, this is my attempt to expose people to a greater variety of music- basically it's mixtape of stuff that I would choose to litsen to over everything else. You'll notice a lot of J-pop, and so what?! It's my choice what to put in here XD But seriously, I suggest you give everything in this a try, 'cause I'm sure there's something for everyone. I'm not sure how well the tracks are labelled, but if there are any problems I can have a look later.

Track list:

Laibach- Tanz mit Laibach
Cansei de Ser Sexy- Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above
The Rocky Racoons- Little Girls (Cover)
Haddaway- What is Love?
Scissor Sisters- Filthy/Gorgeous
Julian Cope- The Tower
Hideki Naganuma- The Concept of Love (Concept of Passion '4chan' remix)
Puffy Amiyumi- Tokyo I'm on my Way
The Cardigans- Lovefool
Chieko Kawabe- Shining
Excel Saga- Ai {Chuuseishin}
Kate Bush- Wuthering Heights
Loituma- Ie'vans Polka (Leekspin :P)
Pokemon Theme
Hentai Cum Dungeon- Sucking Penis for One Dollar

DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realize the pokemon theme isn't actually performed by pokemon?

Gonna Flick that switch

Gonna fuck dat bitch

It's mutha fuckin MF Grish!

Anonymous said...

Haha, yea, I think it's performed by Smoosh :P

Anonymous said...

I was gonna do something like this, the whole comp thing, but I then found out all my files were wavs D:

Forgot to change the settings when reinstalling ZZZZUUUNNNEE!!!!

And Switch won't give me mp3s above 56kps for some reason...

Mad Flows Grishnackh

Hittin' harder than a Shaq Attack!